Made some changes to TransferMyEmail yesterday and today – basically I rewrote the parsing routine for folder structure and output of checkboxes. This was needed because originally I had been using “INBOX” as the root folder, which worked to a certain extent, but then had some feedback from Germany, where I found out “POSTEINGANG” could be used too, and also Gmail has a folder structure that is based partly on IMAP and partly on their tags. So you could have a list of folders, then in the middle a [GMAIL] root folder, then some other folders after that.
Long story short, it should handle anything you throw at it to a depth of 3 subfolders, and still iterate through everything properly.
Check out the project here: http://transfermyemail.ca